1. Authority of Scripture - The scriptures of the Old and New Testament are God's uniquely revealed and written Word, inspired by the Holy Spirit and are the Church's first and final authority in all areas of faith and life.
2. God - We worship the one, only living and true God who is revealed in the Bible and who is the source of all life, glory, goodness, and blessedness. God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Humanity - original righteousness and fall into sin - Human beings were created by God in God's own image, in true righteousness and holiness, to know, love, and obey God and be righteous stewards of the creation.
4. Jesus Christ - Incarnation of the Eternal Word - Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human. In the person of Jesus of Nazareth, the eternal Son of God who uniquely entered human history and became a real human being. He is truly the Word of God (John 1:1-3).
5. Jesus Christ - His atoning work - Jesus' death on the cross was the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world. In this act of obedience to God's will and love for humankind, Jesus acted as the divine agent for the salvation of the world.
6. Salvation by grace through faith - Salvation is God's gracious work through Jesus Christ to reclaim humankind and all creation from sin and its consequences.